GNet Group is proud to let you know that the next release of our Planning & Budgeting Framework is due soon!
Version 1: The initial implementation, done at the Wilder Foundation by GNet Group
Version 1.1: Upgrading the framework with new technology! (December 2010)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010
Version 1.2: New interfaces and Approval Queue Management! (March 2011)
- Upgrades to the interface for easier navigation
- Approval queue management, direct integration with Outlook and Exchange
- Performance Optimization
- And More!
Version 1.3: Overhauled Configuration Module! (May 2011)
- A newly packaged configuration module with more control over administering and setting up the framework
- Better control over codes, users, models and approval workflows
- Better control over business rules
- And More!
We have seen great progress in improving our P&B framework and making it into an enterprise class tool. We’ve already had one large retail customer with over 200 stores across the US and Canada choose to implement our P&B framework over Hyperion. The ease-of-use, ease-of-learning and ability to configure the tool for their processes, rather than change processes because of the tool are only a few reasons why they’ve chosen GNet Group to be working with them to make their planning & budgeting process more efficient and streamlined!
By mid-year, the entire packaged version 2 of the framework will be ready boasting more advanced models, modules, interfaces and configurations. Keep your eyes peeled here for more updates to this framework and other GNet Group developments!