June was an eventful month for GNet Group. A few recaps and links from the last 30 days:
- Consultants from GNet Group presented at three different events in June including the Microsoft Minnesota BI User Group, Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Dallas, and Golden Valley Country Club in Minnesota. All three presentations had a central core theme: GNet Group’s Blended Approach to BI that incorporates both Agile and Classic methodologies. A recap of the Microsoft Minnesota BI User Group meeting can be found here. Presentation slides, related videos, and contact information for the presenters can be found at this link.
- Microsoft posted a Case Study highlighting the work GNet Group has done in partnership with Polaris in developing a Digital Marketing Dashboard. Read about and download the Case Study at this link. Find additional information about the successful partnership here.
- Additional June articles posted by GNet Group consultants include:
- Making Sense of All Those SharePoint Lists
- The Case for Automation Part III
- Videos completing the FAA Wildlife Strike Data series can be found at this link for a PowerPivot recap and here for the Power View example.