September has been filled with several events for GNet Group. From the Microsoft BI User Group meeting to the Healthcare BI Summit, we have provided you with a recap of all of the events GNet Group has participated in this month.
- Microsoft BI User Group Meeting: GNet Group is a proud sponsor of the Microsoft BI User Group Meeting which takes place quarterly. This quarter, the meeting was held on September 5, 2012, at the Microsoft Office in Edina, MN. Topics included Tabular BI Semantic Model and Big Data Buzzwords. To learn more or view the presentations, click here.
- Measuring the Impact of Digital Marketing Luncheon: GNet Group held a lunch ‘n learn in Dallas on September 13, 2012, which focused on GNet Group’s SightN2 for Digital Marketing solution. SightN2 for Digital Marketing aggregates, streamlines and organizes disparate marketing channels to get accurate and timely insights into marketing activities. It enhances consumer targeting and re-marketing through insightful and meaningful analysis, allowing businesses to drive more profitable consumer engagements. To view our solution brief, click here. To get a copy of the presentation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthcare BI Summit: For the third year, GNet Group was a premier sponsor of the Healthcare BI Summit in Minneapolis, which took place on September 20, 2012. At the summit we showcased our SightN2 for Healthcare solution, which features patent-pending technology that automates the preparation and presentation of key metrics designed to help healthcare organizations identity and take action on areas of opportunity and concern in the delivery of patient care, cost management, and more. This year was very exciting, as our customer, UCLA, attended and presented at the summit. We partnered with UCLA in 2010 to create a healthcare framework that provides visual dashboards and reports using Microsoft’s Business Intelligence platform, which is now the foundation for our SightN2 for Healthcare solution. Greg Beaumont, a BI Architect for GNet Group, also presented at the event. To download his presentation, click here. The SightN2 for Healthcare solution brief can be found here.
- Building You First Power Pivot Solution Technical Event: Today, September 26th, we are hosting a technical workshop at the Microsoft office in Irving, TX, which will focus on how to build a solution using Microsoft’s Power Pivot. This workshop will be hands-on and show attendees how to interactively explore and analyze date without depending on expert knowledge or training. To learn more, click here.
- SQL Saturday #149: This weekend, Saturday, September 29th, GNet Group is a gold sponsor of SQL Saturday in Minneapolis, MN. SQL Saturday is a training event for SQL Server professionals and those wanting to learn about SQL Server. If you plan to attend, stop by GNet Group’s table to see a demo or learn more about GNet Group’s services and solutions. To learn more, click here.
For information on GNet Group’s upcoming events, visit our events page. For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com, or leave a comment on this post.