GNet Group has recently been named a “100 Best” company to work for by Minnesota Business Magazine. The 2014 “100 Best” were selected by an independent research firm employing various research techniques — including an anonymous online questionnaire filled out by the employees of each company — to determine which companies in Minnesota excel in the areas of work environment, employee benefits, and overall employee happiness.
“Winning awards is always fun for GNet, but this award is extra special because it was based on employee input and satisfaction levels,” said Venkat Kavasseri, CEO of GNet Group. “Our employees are what set us apart, and the culture they create is what makes GNet Group a great place to work.”
Here are just a few things that make GNet such a great place to spend your days:
- The work! We do really interesting work for really interesting companies. Our team is helping organizations from all over the region and across industries drive positive changes – change that will help them work better and deliver better to their customers and compete in the marketplace.
- Our values: alacrity, commitment, innovation, integrity and teamwork
- Microsoft’s go-to partner in the North Central and South Central Regions: as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in providing Business Intelligence and Collaboration and Content, we are experts in Microsoft. We’re running the latest technologies, keeping up with everything Microsoft, and of course using all the latest devices. Every new employee is outfitted with a slick Windows phone and a new laptop loaded up with all the latest Microsoft software.
- Diversity: employees in the GNet offices speak over 16 different languages, and hail from all parts of the globe. What better way to learn about the world than working with people from all over it?
- Cool company gatherings – we don’t just have potlucks and family picnics (although we do those too!), our employees do awesome stuff together like jumping out of planes and visiting Civil War reenactments!
- Really smart coworkers!
Interested in joining us? Check out our current career opportunities here. Way to go, Team GNet!