The video embedded above, which demos the use of Azure ML with Excel 2013 to predict malignancy of breast cancer biopsies, contains references to the following links:
- The University of California Irvine Machine Learning Repository – Data is available at this site which is fantastic for ramping up your machine learning skills. In the demo above, the Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic) Data Set was used.
- You can sign up for an Azure account, which gives you access to Azure ML, at this link.
- The Codeplex Add-In that enables you to call an Azure ML API from Excel can be found at this link.
I referenced the following links and videos while learning the skills required to build the demo:
- The following video is a helpful introduction to Azure ML: Getting Started with Azure ML Studio
- The video at this link walks you through the process of building a Machine Learning Model in Azure ML using a related Breast Cancer biopsy data set: Tutorial: How to Train a Neural Network with Azure Machine Learning
Please reach out to me with any questions about the demo. My social media contact information is as follows:
If you would like to reach out to us with questions about how a similar solution might work within your organization, or if you’d like a deeper dive into the technology, please contact us:
Contact Page: http://www.gnetgroup.com/contactus.aspx